In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli speaks with Lidia Soto-Harmon, CEO of Girl Scouts of National Capital Region, and Chair and a trustee of the Migration Policy Institute. Lidia Soto-Harmon shares her inspiring story, the importance of being open to opportunities and how to lead a purpose driven organization through crisis.
● Lidia Soto-Harmon on the need for generosity in relationships.
● Importance of patience and humility in leadership.
● How leaders, especially women, can step up and take advantage of opportunities.
● The importance of establishing and maintaining relationships.
● How Lidia Soto-Harmon has led the Girl Scouts through the crisis and what she expects the future holds for the organization and leadership development.
Also mentioned in the Episode:
Madeline Albright - Former United States Secretary of State
Lyles Carr – Senior Vice President at The McCormick Group
Michelle Obama – Former First Lady of the United States
Connect with Lidia Soto-Harmon:
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli:
More information and resources available at the Partnering Leadership Podcast website: